In addition to our public courses, the Shriver Center contracts with legal aid and civil rights organizations to offer private trainings. These include:
- Community Lawyering. Equip your attorneys to become trusted advisors, partners, and catalysts with the communities and clients they serve.
- Affirmative Litigation. Build your advocates’ capacity to engage in broad-based and strategic advocacy that gets at the root of causes of poverty and inequality.
- Leadership Resources. With a menu of courses and resources, prepare the next generation of equal justice advocates to lead and advance social change agendas.
- Supervising for Quality & Impact. Ensure your organization's supervisors have the skills to nurture leadership, support diversity, and reward innovation and hard work.
- Racial Justice Training Institute. Ensure your staff have the tools and knowledge needed to address racial inequity in your work.
- Conflict Resolution in the Workplace. Help your staff effectively manage conflict when it arises within your organization.
Our private trainings can be customized and tailored to meet the particular needs of your organization. Read more about our offerings and contact Ellen Hemley at 617.379.3466 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.